While discussing reliability with different people, we have found there may be more than one interpretation. We are interested in your thoughts. Please let us know in this very short survey. Thanks for your time!
1. How does your company define high reliability?
2. What makes a PCB a high-reliability board (HRB)?
3. How does your process differ between a HRB and non-HRB?
4. What is your primary business?
5. Would you consider contributing content for an upcoming issue?
6. If yes to the above question, please provide your contact information.